Wednesday, February 25, 2009

+48

Prague was a-ma-zing.

We spent two days walking around the city, and it snowed almost the entire time. We went to a string concert (read: not Sting concert, string) and entertained ourselves in a 5 story club. Somebody asked me if I was Arabic. (?) We visited the castle, numerous souvenir shops, and rubbed the statue of a saint for good luck. As per usual, I'll put up some pics, but I don't think I can really narrate it all.












Tomorrow we leave for Italy! Venice, Florence, and Rome!

Today I went to a Sikh Gurudwara and learned all about their religion, kind of. I would like to hear about it from someone not so...biased, but I'm not sure if that will ever happen. It was an enlightening experience, regardless. They also coaxed us into eating from their cafeteria, which apparently feeds 35,000 people a week. The tea was delicious.

What else did I do today? I charged the battery for my camera, ate a grapefruit, cleaned off my picture card, and walked to High Street Kensington (but didn't buy anything!). I also took a trip to McDonalds and snuck some of their wi-fi because ours hasn't been working since I've been home.

There probably won't be a lot of posting for a couple weeks...VACA!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a "most excellent" time dude! ha.
Name that movie? love you bunches,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Sorry, that is "most excellent adventure..."