Saturday, January 31, 2009

+22

I suppose you want to know what I've been doing with my time since Thursday, since it's already Saturday night. Why, you ask, would I bother to get on and ravely review my Thursday happenings without continuing to elaborate on the rest of my time since then?

Well, I don't really have a good answer to that, so I guess I'll just get on with it.

After we finished the Lion King we got McDonalds (FOR SHAME) and proceeded to have an amazing dance party back at the flat that lasted until about 5 in the morning.

Friday I sat around and attempted to read for my religion class.

Saturday some friends and I went to Camden Market (which was totally freaky) and then we came back and did some more homework.

I suppose that's why I didn't bother telling you about it.


Hannah, Laura, and me.

No comments: