Wednesday, March 18, 2009

+69

I would first like to apologise to my mom for visiting Parliament today. I had no choice, it was an IE field trip for which I was graded. I realise visiting Westminster Palace on a day (as I assume most are) when the alert is severe would not usually constitute sound judgement, but I am back in once piece and all the better for it.

Personally, I shall have warm memories of the building and will always remember it as smelling of delicious breakfast, even in the House of Lords.

Bonus points to you if you read that blurb in your head with a British accent, as that's how I was composing it in mine.



Secondly, I would like to give you a run-down of what I would like to get accomplished today, in a perfect world: hair cut, laundry, mail postcards, bargain hunt, enjoy the day.
It is once again unbelievably sunny, and I broke a sweat walking the 5 miles back home from Westminster. How wonderful. =)

No comments: