Thursday, April 2, 2009

+84

Caution: Longest Post Ever?


Yes, there's a possibility that this may be the longest post ever. I put almost all of the pictures I finished with on here, which is a good many. I hope you enjoy looking at them, and I'll try to add in little blurbs here and there.




Out our window, down the streets. We could rent those bikes and take them all over!


Entrance to the Métro, Paris's subway.










Arc de Triomphe










The clouds were gorgeous.








Paris from all the way at the top of the Eiffel Tower!










The Musée D'Orsay


Wings of the Louvre.



Notre Dame in the distance.







Heading into the Louvre.






Some painting...I don't remember which one this was.


Everybody really liked it though.









Notre Dame!









Rose Window!






No comments: